5.19.2009

Welcome to my Life of Shopping

Not that this is a new thing about me, but I like to shop...a lot. It's probably what I do best. But the thing is, I don't always purchase, sometimes I very much enjoy looking at clothes/shoes/furniture/you-name-it on the internet and saving the pictures. 

So here's where I post the pictures of things I love, good places to get cheap clothes (because let's be honest, the fashion mags don't do a very good job of finding cheap knockoffs), and your suggestions of what to wear (or what not to wear, if your name is Clinton Kelly). 

So here we go, from the bottom, up. Shoes!

Favorite summer heels: 



by Claudio Merazzi, color, Multi. The pastel is reminiscent of spring more than summer, but it adds a bit of softness to the shorty shorts and tank tops essential to hot summer weather. Warning, I am not calling this a good deal, more of a gorgeous work of art to ogle over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that Clinton Kelly would find the shoes to be faboux.

    ReplyDelete