6.03.2009

Fashion Heroes

Dear Kristin Bell,

You are a beautiful fashion icon. Here's to you. 

Love, Erica

Someone once told me I looked like Kristin Bell, so of course I let it go to my head, and I have been following her ever since



(?)

Not only does she make great choices in acting (Heroes, Forgetting Sara Marshall), she also makes some pretty impeccable fashion choices as well. So here are some of my favorite Kristin Bell outfits, and some affordable choices to copy them.

And we're off to a fun start:




Patterned blue tube dress from Express, $44.50
Red open toed strappy shoes from Payless, $38

A classic from her appearance at the Emmys:




The actual dress is hard to find (great blue color), but there are SO many long jersey cotton dress options these days. Just got one at Target, and I thought I would feel like a hippie wearing it, but I love it. So here are your options:
the white dress is from Express, $59.50
pink tiered dress from Old Navy, $29.50

A casual look with jeans (what I wish I could wear every day):




Old Navy mid-rise flair jeans, $29.50
Express graphic tee, $29.50
Express cropped ruffle fly-away cardigan, $19.99 (sale!)
Forever 21 scarf, $7.80

Last, but not least, beautiful cozy coat:




The coat I put in the picture is gray, I know, but on the website you can get it in tan too, I just couldn't save the picture in tan. Don't worry folks, you CAN look like her!
Tulle, long double-breasted coat (www.tulle4us.com), $77.40 (sale!)
Express, Zelda skinny-leg jean, $49.50
RSVP janis gray patent shoes (www.zappos.com), $60.75 (sale!)
Forever 21 faux reptile headband, $2.80

Oh how I love beautiful items of clothing.
By the way, everything was found online (obviously since I got the pictures), so you can get all of this from the comforts of your cushy chairs. 

2 comments:

  1. yeah, kristen bell. awesome. she wears this material girl dress for a big 80s dance in veronica mars. love v mars. it's like my favorite show after mash, the simpsons, 30 rock, futurama, star trek, firefly and the o.c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that's really far down there on the list of TV shows, but I know how much you love TV, so that's actually a good spot to be in. I've always wanted to watch it but I haven't. I just stick to loving her voice in Gossip Girl.

    ReplyDelete