5.26.2009

Shoes on the Loose

Heather asked me to find some shoes to wear with her new dress: 




I found a few options, each giving her a different look, and degree of comfort. All were found on the wonderful zappos.com, and are a variety of prices. So here are the winners:


Fanciest:



Prari Rachelina. I think these shoes would look very pretty with the dress if it was worn with a wrap and some fancier jewelry. 


Most Comfortable: 



Hush Puppies Blissful. For a more casual look or a day at the beach.


Most Unique:



Cole Haan Dawn Thong. A more unpredictable choice.


Cutest:


UGG Amelie. Different color choice so it's not all in unison.


My Favorite:



Steve Madden Cresst. I think it gives the best overall look to the dress and the most versitile. You can make it casual and fancy, and wedges are much more comfortable then heels.


You can go to Zappos.com and put the shoe style in the search engine and find it. 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment